I don't know about you but I cannot wait until Fall arrives in North Carolina. Cooler weather and just overall beautiful landscapes. As you know, I really enjoy teaching. It's very rewarding to see my students reach that "Aha!" moment. Well in that spirit, and after having some people reach out to me asking about a workshop, I say "Let's do that!" Here it is, my brand new Location Portrait Photography Bootcamp in Durham, NC.
This four hour intensive portrait bootcamp is designed for the beginner photographer who is interested in learning how to photograph people or even for the more experienced photographer who wants a refresher to capture better portraits.
This is a fun shoot, where you will receive a variety of demonstrations using a natural light, a reflector and a hand held flash. As a key factor in portrait photography, you will learn how to direct a variety of models so you can achieve beautiful natural expressions.
This workshop will be done all on location in the Durham area, and we will be providing water and light snacks to keep the energy going.
Since it's a brand new workshop, I decided to throw in a nice discount for you all. From now until August 30th at 11:59pm ET, there is a $99 discount on the workshop!
What do you need for the workshop?
- A good dose of energy and willingness to learn.
- Your DSLR or mirrorless camera.
- At the very least, a 50mm lens. If you have more, than any lens between 50-200mm range would suffice.
- SD or CF Cards
- Batteries (charged and ready to go)
- 5-in-1 Reflector (If you do not have one, let us know. We may be able to provide one for you)
- Handheld flash (If you do not have one, let us know. We may be able to provide one for you)
- Laptop, Tablet or any note taking devise.
What to learn more?
Call us at 919.998.6965 or email us at email@example.com
I look forward to seeing you in Durham in October!