Earlier this Summer I had announced a Senior Mini Session in Raleigh,NC, however, due to the nature of it being vacation time for most people I decided that it would be best to move it to a later time. Well that time has come and I am so happy to announce that I will be doing Senior Mini Sessions this Fall to benefit BeautifulTogether.org, a non-profit organization focused on helping children waiting for families. These mini sessions will be held on Saturday September 26, 2015 starting at 8:30am at the NC Arboretum in Raleigh. Session fee is $150 and 100% will go directly to the organization.
As a portrait photographer, one of my main goals is to create memories to share with family and friends, but to also be able to give back to the community through my work. This truly is a great opportunity to get some fun senior portraits while helping a great cause.
Your Mini Session Includes:
- A pre-session consultation to discuss your portrait session.
- 30 minute photo shoot on location. Bring a friend or family member if you'd like.
- A Custom Mobile App with your favorite photos to share on Social Media.
- Unlimited outfit changes within the time allotted.
- Online slideshow with proofs.
- A personal ordering session within 3 weeks of your session.
- Additional prints and products are available a la carte.
- In addition, 10% of all orders will also be donated to Beautiful Together.
For more details and to book your session, you can call us at 919.998.6965 or email at email@example.com